The Anti-Poverty Network invites the participation of diverse individuals and organizations to join in our collaborative efforts to prevent, reduce, and end poverty in New Jersey. Our membership includes:
- people with lived experience of poverty,
- direct service providers
- non-profit advocacy and research organizations,
- faith-based communities,
- academic partners,
- government officials, and
- concerned individuals.
For a full list of our organizational members, click here. For a full list of our individual members, click here.
Benefits of Membership
As an Anti-Poverty Network member, you will receive numerous benefits including, and not limited to:
- A visible role is supporting the work of the Anti-Poverty Network;
- Access to member communication tools, including regular newsletter, and forums (in development);
- The opportunity to participate in the Policy & Advocacy Committee, Communications Committee, and Program & Summit Committee;
- A discount to APN events, including the annual Poverty Summit;
- The chance to empower the work of the APN to impact the causes and effects of poverty in the state;
- and more!
Click on the downloadable Membership Form to learn more about APN and our modest schedule of dues for membership. Then Sign up now!