Resources on this page are organized by type of resources and are regularly updated. If you have a report, event, or other resource to post, please contact email@example.com. For the APN posting policy, click here.
Posting of announcements on this page does not signify APN's endorsement of all activities or policies of the posting organizations.
Services and Programs in the Community
- Pennrose Apollo Dye Senior Housing Accepting Applications - Apollo Dye senior housing in Paterson will be opening August 1 so they are ready to take applications. There are 4 units for the homeless-62 and older.
Below are links for the apartments but the costs for the homeless units are at 30% and will be around $300 for a one bedroom.
- SeniorHousingNet.com - http://www.seniorhousingnet.com/seniorliving-detail/freedom-village_69-straight-street_paterson_nj_07501-564611
- Apartments.com - http://www.apartments.com/freedom-village-paterson-nj/y0mvrxv/
- Pennrose.com - http://pennrose.com/apartments/new-jersey/freedom-village/
Please click here
for more information and contact Krystal Odell at 215-409-5519 with resident referrals.
Job Postings in Partner Agencies
- New Jersey Community Resources - This community resource site provides useful information to consumers in need of social services in New Jersey. To learn more click here.
- Find a Local Food Pantry - To find a food pantry or soup kitchen near you, or information on food assistance programs please visit the New Jersey Anti-Hunger Coalition website.
- Kids Count Coordinator - Advocates for Children of New Jersey - For details, see: 2015_09_29_kids_count_job_description.pdf. First posted October 2015
- Research Associate, ALICE Project - United Way of Northern New Jersey - Click here for details. First posted September 2015.
- Community Organizer for Early Childhood Education - Click here for details
- American Civil Liberties Union of New Jersey (ACLU-NJ) - Organizer. Click here for details.
- Fair Share Housing Center – Communications Director. Click here for details.